Monday, April 23, 2012

Op Shop Sale

After almost a week away working in Geelong I got home to find one of my favorite Op Shops in Essendon having a half price sale - I've come across two Op Shops recently having fill a bag for $1 sales which unfortunately meant they were closing down, but thankfully, this graet Op shop has a half price sale every 6 months to make room for their winter or summer donations (depending which season is on the way)... I got some fantastic bargins but am looking forward to going back in a couple of weeks to an Op Shop filled with new treasures......



1 comment:

Shabby Vintage Junk said...

Oh I LOVE these pics....I hope you scored well....!!!!!

I'll be back for a good catch up later this evening....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...