Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Images from the Waverley Antiques and Collectables Bazaar

KH Photography
E9 
E9 
While waiting for a coat of paint to dry (touch dry) at H6 in the cool-room I spent some time wandering around the Bazaar taking photos using the tilt shift generator app on my iPhone... Am really happy with the results and enjoyed tweeking the images in photoshop once I got home... I'm planning on making this a regular thing, and with over 130 stall holders (and new stock arriving all the time) I'm certainly not going to run out of interesting things to photograph - Watch out for more images from the Bazaar in the coming weeks.....

If you want to visit the Bazaar to explore and find unique items
allow plenty of time and head to

The Waverley Antiques and Collectables Bazaar
11a Aristoc Road
Glen Waverley 
Melbourne

Don't forget to head past Ten Green Balloons - H6 in the Coolroom

1 comment:

Steff said...

Great pix!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...