Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Savers Card


 I recently sorted through the ever increasing number of plastic cards in my wallet, and came across this Savers Card. I signed up because I've found some great bargains at Savers and thought why not join 
 "The Super Savers Club Program..... for loyal shoppers of Savers".  

Initially I received a 25% discount and get 20% off on my birthday, which is great, but apart from that I'm not sure what the card really has to offer... maybe thats enough, but points don't accumulate like the loyalty programs we are becoming accustomed to, and if a recycling shop is going down the loyalty program path to encourage shoppers maybe they need to offer something different....

So will I keep the card in my wallet ? not sure yet........

While still on the subject of Savers they offer Students a 20% saving on Sundays and Seniors 20% on Mondays, which is fabulous, but concession and health care card holders don't get a discount....this doesn't really seem fair - aren't they the people who need it most ? 

Savers do sell some great stuff and I always find great bargains so Super Savers Card or not, discount or not, I'll still check them out....especially the Frankston and Greensborough stores.....

http://www.savers.com.au

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...