Monday, February 2, 2015

The Nancy Drew Series c1972





My local Op Shop was having a book sale (buy two get one free) and I came home with the almost complete set of The Nacny Drew Mystery Stories from the 70's - The pages have browned beautifully, but apart from that they are in really good condition with little shelf-ware, no torn pages or inscriptions… Thankfully I found them when I did as they were destined for land fill and are quite collectable - I just remember reading Nancy Drew when I was younger, and the series bought back some nice memories….

Created in 1930 by publisher Edward Stratemeyer the Nancy Drew books were ghostwritten by various authors and published under the pseudonym Carolyn Keene. This series is from the 70's and has been revised and shortened since the series was first published...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...