Sunday, January 31, 2016

Ten Green Balloons Pop Up...


 After figuring out on New Years Eve retail and creating a unique shopping experience is something I'm  passionate about..... It's really happening and I'm opening up a Pop Up Store in Therry Street Melbourne.. Therry Street is a precinct at the Queen Victoria Market and I'm very excited to be involved with the Market...
 
It's all come about rather quickly and after being approached by the Queen Victoria Market (who saw my space at The Waverley Antiques and Collectables Bazaar ) I decided to take up the opportunity and give it ago... Partly I want to run away screaming "AM I CRAZY" but no I'm going to ride the retail rollercoaster and give it ago...
 
This is definitely a new chapter and I'll see how we go!!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...