Monday, June 20, 2016

Love Retail




It seems hard to believe the Ten Green Balloons Pop up Store has been open for almost 5 months now, and I'm really glad I took up the opportunity back in January this year. Setting up and running a retail business is like riding a roller coaster, but I'm really enjoying the highs, and love working for myself…

Entering the world of retail with a Pop Up Store is a really good idea, it's a great way to test the water  and see if you've got what it takes…. I've had a retail stall at The Waverley Antiques Bazaar for 4 years and have loads of retail experience,  but running your own shop is a completely different ball game….

Being in a great location with constant foot traffic, offering a point of difference, and having strong visual and business skills are all factors working in my favour but at the end of the day you have to love retail and as it turns out I do….. so much so that I'm going to stop neglecting this blog and start writing about my retail experiences….

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...